artfully distressed

pictures of what I create and the places, people and ideas which inspire my art.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

More Creative Chemistry 101 tags

Hope everyone had a fab easter. I've had a busy few weeks at work (fire brigade) and in the garden when it hasn't been raining. I have also been to visit my brother and sister-in-law near Preston and me and Martin spent a day in Scarborough the weekend before last and although, yes, it rained, we had a fabulous time as always.
Scarborough





So, not so much crafting done the last few weeks hence the absence from the blog but I'm determined to make up for lost crafty time and get loads done this week.

I thought I'd share some more of the tags I've made using the techniques from Tim Holtz's online class.

Day 3 using archival and alcohol inks


Day 4 using re-inkers


I've also been playing with Pan Pastels. Something to share soon I hope.  

No comments:

Post a Comment