artfully distressed

pictures of what I create and the places, people and ideas which inspire my art.

Saturday 2 February 2013

Andy Skinner book of secrets

 
I signed up to Andy Skinner's online class to make the 'Book of Secrets' a few months ago. I was really pleased with the finished result and apparently so was my brother as he asked me to make him one. So I have been a busy bee this last couple of weeks and here is my second book of secrets all finished & ready to give to him tomorrow. Hope he likes it, I can't help but think it's better than the first one I made, I love the way the cogs on this one interlink. But I'm very attached to the the first one as it was my first experience of trying out the amazing techniques of Mr Andy Skinner. I've just signed up to his 'Book of Ruination' online workshop which starts in march. Can't wait!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment