artfully distressed

pictures of what I create and the places, people and ideas which inspire my art.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Indigo Blu 'Retro christmas' stamps

I just love the style of these beautiful and highly detailed stamps from Indigo Blu.


I was lucky enough to get to know Kay the designer, through her amazing scrapbook classes in Louth, and have been helping her out producing some samples.  You can see their online shop here http://www.indigoblu.com/ They describe their style as 'Quintessentially English'.

These are some of the samples I made using the 'retro christmas' plate.

I used Ranger distress crackle paint in 'peeled paint' for the frame.



A mini suitcase with gift tags inside perfect for christmas presents. 


 tissue tape works well to cover the bottom of the box which I have left unpainted 





No comments:

Post a Comment